South Korean technology giant Samsung is insatiable to announce a smartphone in 2019. So much so that in recent weeks, the company has begun to re-release the current versions of the phone models launched recently. The Galaxy A20 was also added to the updated phone models.
Samsung has reintroduced the Galaxy A20 as “Galaxy A20s”. The Galaxy A20s, which is very similar to the ‘main’ model in terms of overview, comes with more up-to-date hardware. Without further ado, let’s look at the specifications of the Galaxy A20s in detail.
The Galaxy A20s features an Infinity-V design, offering HD+ resolution on its 6.5-inch display. Using an 8-core processor, the Galaxy A20s offer consumers 3GB or 4GB of RAM. These RAM options come with 32GB or 64GB of storage, which can be increased up to 512GB.
The Galaxy A20s’ first rear camera features a triple camera setup and offers a resolution of 13 megapixels. This camera is accompanied by an ultra-wide-angle sensor with an 8-megapixel resolution and a depth sensor with a resolution of 5 megapixels. The Galaxy A20s has an 8-megapixel camera on the front. The front camera also features facial recognition.
Samsung Galaxy A20s specifications
- Notched TFT display with 6.5-inch, HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels) resolution
- 8-core Snapdragon 450 processor (1.8 Ghz)
- 3GB and 4GB RAM options
- 32GB and 64GB storage options (up to 512GB of increased microSD support)
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Main rear camera with 13-megapixel, f/1.8 aperture
- Ultra-wide-angle sensor with 8-megapixel resolution at f/2.2 aperture
- Depth sensor at 5-megapixel resolution and f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint reader sensor at the back
- Facial recognition
- 4,000 mAh battery with 15 watts of fast charging support