Here’s how to change your country settings on Google Play.This option will not appear for everyone. Only shown if you are in a country other than the current one (by IP address). This means that you cannot change your Google Play Store to a country of your choice.
Your country Google Play to download applications that are not on the Google Play Store, you can try using alternatives.
How to change your country in the Google Play Store:
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Scroll to the left menu and select Account.
- If you have access to the change country option, you will see a Country and profile entry in this menu.
- Tap this Country category and select the new country. If necessary, you can follow the prompts to add a new payment method for your current country.
- Review the prompt and accept the change. After switching to countries, you can browse the Google Play Store for that region. It may take up to 24 hours for the change to take effect.
If you’re using the Google Play Family Library feature, you won’t see the option to change your Google Play Store region. There are some things to know about changing the location of the Google Play Store.
First, you cannot use your old payment method. You have to use a new country method. After the change, you will not be able to transfer your Google Play balance from the old country to the new one. This includes gift cards that you have added but not yet spent, and credits earned from Google Opinion Rewards.
You can also change your Google Play Store country only once a year. However, to return to your old country after 1 year, you can visit the same menu again.