Xiaomi, which has been rooting out Apple and Samsung since the early 2010s, is no longer an alternative. He’s one of the most serious players on the field. Xiaomi, who was said to have replaced Huawei and took over the flag after the tension of Google and Huawei in particular, had to produce powerful smartphones to do so.
With the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro it seems that it will be possible. The Mi 9 Pro 5G is also the cheapest in its class, capable of competing with all flagships introduced over the past two months. Let’s take a closer look at the features of the device and then the price.
The Mi 9 Pro 5G comes with Qualcomm’s latest wonder, the Snapdragon 855+, to meet its needs on the performance wing, supporting it with a maximum of 12GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The device will not let the user down for RAM and storage and has a 5G-assisted cellular data chip in the processor chip.
Samsung and Huawei have special versions of the latest flagships with 5G, but because they are really “special”, they are not sold, they are made for reputational purposes. Xiaomi, on the other hand, saves users a great burden in the transition to the 5G era and offers this support in the standard model.
The main camera is the Sony IMX586 with a resolution of 48MP. With an aperture of f/1.75, this camera seems relatively easy to shoot in low light areas. In secondary, the Sony IMX481 wide-angle camera is preferred with a resolution of 16MP. This wide angle offers a 117-degree field of view. On the iPhone 11 Pro Max, the angle was 120 degrees.
The last and third camera at the back is a 12 MP telephoto camera. The first 2 cameras are produced by Sony, while the telephoto camera is manufactured by Samsung. The third camera with a focal range of 51 mm comes with a /2.2 aperture.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro comes with 45 Watt cable charging support with 5G wired. This means that the MacBook Air series charges wired at the same speed as laptops. This speed is the same as the Samsung Galaxy Note10, which has the fastest cable charging support in the industry. the iPhone 11 and Huawei Mate 30 Pro lag behind these two leaders in wired charging speed.
Xiaomi’s wireless charging market has scored a solid goal against its competitors. Huawei recently offered 27 wattwireless charging support with the Mate 30 Pro. The Mi 9 Pro 5G comes with 30-watt Mi Charge Turbo wireless charging support. That makes it the fastest wireless charging phone.
The Mi 9 Pro 5G reaches 100% refill wired in 48 minutes and wirelessly in 69 minutes. Despite its high wattage, charging times sound a bit long. Of course, when we receive the truth of what is said, we will see it and pass it on to you. By the way, xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G’s battery is worth 4,000 mAh.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G features:
- Screen: 6.39 inch AMOLED FHD+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP main camera, 16MP wide-angle camera, 12MP telephoto camera, ToF sensor, color temperature sensor and flash.
- Front Camera: 32MP main camera, wide-angle secondary camera and ToF sensor
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 40 watt wired, 30 watt wireless charging
- Connectivity: Bluetooh 5.1, USB Type-C, 4G LTE and 5G, dual SIM card, Wi-Fi 6
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Durability: IP68, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Security: Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen, facial recognition
- Color: Black, Blue
- OS: Android 10 and MIUI 11
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G price:
- 8GB, 128GB: 3,699 yuan, about $520,
- 8GB, 256GB: 3,799 yuan, about $535,
- 12GB, 256GB: 4,099 yuan, about $575,
- 12GB, 512GB: 4,299 yuan, about $605.